Design Assistant Job Specification
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Trend forecasts; researching into seasonal trends, looking at silhouette, fabric and detail/trim ideas/performance.
- Work closely with the factory and Merchandise Manager to ensure samples arrive correctly and in a timely manner.
- Sample tracking and monitoring.
- Ensure range plans are created and adhered to, for both retail and growing wholesale side of the business.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Industry experience is essential
- Ability to use CAD/CAM software
- Proven ability to work in an organised manor
- Strong sense of initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the womenswear market
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A team player
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
To apply, email us firstname.lastname@example.org with a Covering Letter and CV showing recent work examples/portfolio and a design proposal for SS20 attached, with the Subject Line "Design Assistant Application".
We look forward to hearing from you!