Wholesale Assistant Job Specification
We are looking for a dynamic individual with great interpersonal and organisational skills to join our team to help us deliver outstanding service to our global wholesale partners. The ideal candidate will be responsible for day to day administration of the wholesale customer base and should be well organised, pro-active and flexible.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- The purpose of the role is to assist the Wholesale Manager in trading and administration of monthly wholesale collections
- Assist in the management of key global wholesale accounts
- Responsible for managing the timeline of the wholesale calendar
- Managing all pre-shipping requirements from vendors. i.e. Booking in - systems, organisation of labels/ swing tags required etc. (Ensuring no fees/discounts are applied by vendors due in incorrect shipping or packing.)
- Under the management of the Wholesale Manager, service existing customer base. Building on customer relationships, monitoring order fulfilment, suggesting replenishing stock and top-up orders
- Ensuring shoots are organised and building wholesale asset packs and selling tools including line sheets, VM guidelines etc.
- Work with Wholesale Manager and internal departments to ensure wholesale promotional material, branding and marketing assets are consistent and in line with the rest of the business.
- Day to day management of the existing customer base, maintaining clear, professional communication with clients and providing responsive action to their requirements.
- Logistics and shipping
- Liaise with the Merchandise Manager on inbound product status
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure timely shipment of all orders
- Liaise with the Accounts team on wholesale department invoicing and payments
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the order entry and management system
- Sample management - responsible for the organisation, dispatch and return of all SMS.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience in wholesale is an advantage.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both externally and internally, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure & priorities tasks
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Commercial awareness
To apply email us firstname.lastname@example.org with a Covering Letter and CV attached with the Subject Line "Wholesale Assistant Application".
We look forward to hearing from you!