Never Fully Dressed win your order Prize draw Terms & conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Never Fully Dressed Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any
prize you may win.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those who place an order on 12/12/2021. Entries before or after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply place an order on the Never Fully Dressed site on 12/12/2021.
9. The prize will be having an entire order refunded.
10. Once notified they have won, the winner will need to provide Never Fully Dressed with information to help identify their order so the refund can be processed.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. The decision of Never Fully Dressed regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner will be notified after 13/12/2021 via their email.
15. Never Fully dressed will attempt to contact the winner by email two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the messages notifying them of their win within 14 days of the
Second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and Never Fully Dressed reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Never Fully Dressed Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2021
Data protection and publicity
17. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used
18. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com.
19. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw
participants if requested via TLC.
Limitation of Liability
22. Never Fully Dressed does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Never Fully Dressed does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
23. Never Fully Dressed does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
24. Never Fully Dressed reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.